Name and contact details of the controller: This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of data by Wuerzle Aicher Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwaelten mbB, Bavariaring 26, 80336 Munich, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +49 89 17 999 39 – 0, fax +49 89 17 999 39 – 29.
Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use: When visiting our website www.erbrecht-oberbayern.de, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected, without any action on your part, and stored, until automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the inquiring computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- the website, from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if appropriate, the operating system on your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Such data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring smooth connection establishment of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- assessing system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
Sharing of data: No sharing of your personal data with third parties for any purpose other than those mentioned below will take place. We will only share your personal data with third parties, if:
- you have given us your explicit consent according to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR;
- sharing is according to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have any overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation according to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR, and
- it is permitted by law and it is, according to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR, necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Google Analytics: For the purpose of appropriately designing and continuously optimising our sites we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America; hereinafter referred to as “Google”), as a tracking tool. By using tracking measures according to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, we intend to ensure an appropriate design and continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures, in order to collect statistical data on the use of our website and to assess such use for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be deemed as legitimate within the meaning of the afore-mentioned provision. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see above). The information created through the cookie regarding your use of this website, such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. The information is used to assess the website’s use, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to the website’s use and the use of the internet for purposes of market research and for appropriately designing these internet pages. Besides, this information may, if appropriate, be transmitted to third parties, if this is required by law or such data is processed by third parties on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be combined with other data from Google. IP addresses will be anonymised, so that no attribution will be possible (IP masking). You may prevent the installation of cookies by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please be advised that in this case you may not be able to fully use all of the functions of this website. Apart from that, you may prevent the collection of data, which is created by the cookie and is related to your use of the website, (including your IP address) as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). Instead of the browser add-on, you may, particularly in case of browsers on mobile terminal devices, additionally prevent the collection through Google Analytics, by clicking here to disable Google Analytics. This installs an opt-out cookie, which prevents future collection of your data, when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only works on this browser and only for our website and it is not stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must re-set the opt-out cookie. For further information on data protection regarding Google Analytics please refer, for example, to Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Rights of data subjects: You have the right to:
- demand access to your personal data that are processed by us, according to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, where they have not been collected by us, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if appropriate, demand meaningful information about the details thereof;
- to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data, which is stored by us, according to Art. 16 GDPR;
- to obtain the erasure of your personal data which is stored by us, provided that processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, according to Art. 17 GDPR;
- to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data, where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, according to Art. 18 GDPR, or you object to processing, according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller, according to Art. 20 GDPR;
- to withdraw your consent provided to us at any time, according to Art. 7(3) GDPR. This will have as a consequence that we are no longer entitled to process data based on such consent, and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, according to Art. 77 GDPR. Generally, you may to this end refer to the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or your place of work or the seat of our law office.
Right to object: If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, to the extent the objection is based on grounds relating to your particular situation or you object to processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without reference to any particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, you just need to send us an email to email@example.com.
Data security: During your website visit we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This will usually be a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You may recognize whether a specific page on our website is transmitted in encrypted form, if you see a locked key or, as the case may be, a lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. Apart from that, we have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures will be continuously improved according to technological development.
Updates and changes to this Privacy Statement: This Privacy Statement is currently applicable and is dated May 2018. Due to further development of our website and offers thereon or due to amendments of legal or, as the case may be, regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this Privacy Statement. The latest Privacy Statement may be found on and printed from the website at https://www.erbrecht-oberbayern.de/en/data-privacy.